Buscar en este blog

jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

Katy Perry’s E.T. ~ Sci-Fi Fantasy or Hidden Meaning?


Is there a conspiracy within the music industry to fill innocent minds with Illuminati propaganda utilizing mind control techniques and dark imagery?  Today’s music videos certainly are strange, and they do tend to lean toward the surreal.  But is there something more at play?
katy perry et promo poster Katy Perrys E.T. ~ Sci Fi Fantasy or Hidden Meaning?Many people think so.  I must admit that originally I had my doubts.  I was reminded of those tales from my youth of backward masking of Satanic messages in rock music.  I really was skeptical.  But after reviewing some of the most recent videos to be released by some of today’s biggest stars, and learning more about what some say is an elitist agenda to reveal a master plan of sorts via the music and images….. let’s just say I’m paying attention.
So what I am going to do is compile several posts containing some recent hits that are being called into question.  We’re going to take a very close look at the symbolism and imagery, and we’re going to pay close attention to the lyrics.  Then I want you to start discussing what you see (if anything) in the comment section below.
Let’s kick things of with a brand spankin’ new vid by Katy Perry called E.T. (feat. Kanye West) Katy Perrys E.T. ~ Sci Fi Fantasy or Hidden Meaning?
Chorus:
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction
So, what do you think?   Did anything about this video disturb you?  Let me know.  Let’s start the discussion.  Leave your comments below.




Katy Perry E.T. photos Katy Perrys E.T. ~ Sci Fi Fantasy or Hidden Meaning?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario